PRISTINE STEAM - LET OUR PROFESSIONALS TAKE CARE OF YOUR HEALT AND SAFETY!
DRYER VENT CLEANING
IF THE AIR FLOW IS REDUCED THERE IS A GREATER CHANCE OF HAVING A DRYER FIRE
Dryer vent filters and using a lint catcher for your dryer vent typically will not solve the problem. Over time, the dryer vent or dryer pipe can get grossly clogged with lint. When this happens, you need your vent cleaned. According to the National Fire Protection Association the leading cause of residential dryer and washer fires was the failure to clean them. The buildup of lint in your dryer vent can cause a house fire. Very few homeowners realize the great dangers in not cleaning your dryer vent on a regular basis. Many of them rely on just the lint trap and filter to collect the lint. Unfortunately, these safe guards don’t capture all the lint.
A DRYER FIRE TYPICALLY OCCURS WHEN HIGHLY FLAMMABLE LINT GETS CAUGHT IN THE DRYER VENT AND IS HEATED TO THE POINT WHERE IT IGNITES
To keep your family safe and if you notice your dryer does not dry your clothes all the way, your dryer takes a long time to dry or your dryer is not drying your clothes well. Our dryer vent technicians will work quickly to get your dryer vent lint free! Our goal is to have our area homes heating and cooling systems blowing clean and fresher air. Allergens and dust can build over time in your venting system creating dusty and unsanitary conditions. Our duct cleaners use their knowledge and experience to do for you the best job. Our methods of duct cleaning ensure dust and debris is contained and removed safely from your home.
FROM CLEANING TO INSPECTIONS, YOU JUST FOUND THE EXPERTS...
that homeowners and property managers go to when the job requires a qualified professional. What happens if your dryer vent isn't properly clean by a truly professional and certified company?
You may have a clogged dryer vent. We specialize in removing lint from residential and commercial dryer vents. Whether you have an indoor or outdoor dryer, a stackable dryer, an electric or gas dryer we can help you if your dryer is not drying your clothes completely. We offer lint removal service for most dryers. When a dryer vent is clogged the air, flow is greatly minimized which reduces the heat applied within your dryer and your clothes will only partially dry.
CLEANING THE DRYER VENT - FACTS YOU SHOULD KNOW
When a dryer vent is clogged, you should think about cleaning the dryer vent. Clogged dryer vents reduce airflow and force the dryer to work harder, which can cause:
- The temperature of the dryer to increase dramatically
- Accelerated thermostat failure
- Higher energy consumption
- Reduction in the lifespan of your appliance
SIGNS YOU NEED DRYER VENT CLEANING -
- Consider cleaning the dryer vent if… it takes more than one drying cycle to dry one load of laundry
- Consider cleaning the dryer vent if … the dryer is hot to the touch indicating it is overheating
- Consider cleaning the dryer vent if … clothes smell “musty” after being in the dryer
- Consider cleaning the dryer vent if … you see an increase in energy bills (dryer has to run longer and work harder to dry clothes)
DID YOU KNOW?
- Cleaning the dryer vent enables the dryer to perform properly
- Cleaning the dryer vent allows clothes to dry more quickly and evenly
- Cleaning the dryer vent can save $18-$24 on monthly power bills
- Cleaning the dryer vent creates peace of mind by eliminating a potential fire hazard
- Cleaning the dryer vent limits mold, mildew and other bacteria on your clothes and in your home
GIVE YOUR HOME AND FAMILY SOME PEACE OF MIND WITH OUR FREE DRYER VENT SAFETY INSPECTION AND CONSULTATION
DRYER VENT REVIEWS
Was recommended to Pristine Steam by a long time friend. We were able to get an appointment and service the same day! 5 star service, the technician was very thorough and knowledgeable. Dryer vent cleaning is something we often forget is needed but for sure worth every penny! I will be handing out cards to all my friends in real estate.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Jennifer R
Rancho Mirage, Cathedral City, Coachella, Indian Wells, Indio, La Quinta, Palm Desert, Palm Springs, Bermuda Dunes, Thousand Palms, Desert Hot Springs, Yucca Valley